Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hello iamtessa.com!

This is very bittersweet post for me-it's my last on TeenSanity:(

However, this is NOT my last post on healthy teen living. I have expanded and grown into my own personal website/blog, http://iamtessa.com/. On this site I will focus on my ASSET model and how teenagers can be them best selves. I will also share more fitness tips, yummy recipes, and healthy mindset posts on my new site. 

Goodbye TeenSanity, Hello http://iamtessa.com/! Come be an ASSET:)

5 comments:

  1. Beginners of the commerce must be made aware that forex trading is a excessive danger investment. The foreign money market gives a number of alternative to earn big amounts of earnings however at the identical time coupled with loads of risks. Foreign money buying and selling can provide you a fortune in minutes, days and hours. However the sad truth is that it can be misplaced simply on the identical time. To know more visitforex signals

    ReplyDelete

  2. I have visited and found your blog very informative about the tea,.

    weight loss cleanse & green tea fat burner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep sharing more and more information about this.This is a good information of the fashion licensing articles and really like your site.

    Yoga Instructor Course & Yoga Teacher Training

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please keep sharing more and more information about this.This is a good information of the fashion licensing articles and really like your site.

    Yoga Teacher Training & Yoga Instructor Course

    ReplyDelete