Monday, October 25, 2010

Great Breakfast Idea

I know this may sound tedious, but breakfast is the most important meal of the day! It is how you start your day! If you start with a bowl of sugary cereal or nothing, you are going to crash and burn. And before you are going to feel hungry and want to eat every sugary food insight! Instead make a meal filled with natural sugar that won't wear you down! Today for breakfast I made a smoothie filled with fresh papaya, pineapple, frozen mango, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, almond milk, and protein powder! It was delicious and I didn't crash and burn. I also had a slice of gluten-free bread with a tablespoon of peanut butter! This meal was a great way to start my day (especially being that today is Monday)! Hope this helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment