Sunday, October 24, 2010

This week starting 10/25/10

This week I want to focus on food! Food is very important in keeping you sane! If you feed your body garbage, your going to feel like garbage. Through lots of trials and tribulations I have learned what foods work best for my body and what food to stay away from. For me I have learned to stay away from chips, white flour, and food loaded with high fructose corn syrup and sugar. When you are shopping in the grocery store, try to stay away from these foods. Only pick foods that you know what all the ingredients are. "If you don't know it, DON'T BUY IT!" Try to also pick foods with a small amount of ingredients.  The less ingredients the healthier it is for you! Instead of buying flavored oatmeal, get plain oatmeal and add bananas and a teaspoon of brown sugar. Instead of flavored yoghurt (which is filled with sugar), buy plain yoghurt and add fruit and granola (make sure the granola is not packed with sugar). I hope these tips help! At first, it's really hard to change your diet, but if I can do it, so can you! My goal is to find healthy foods that will have teenagers craving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment