Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Meal Plan to GET ABS!

I am not a nutritionist nor a physical trainer. But I do research and I test everything out. Currently I am trying to get my metabolism to get faster. So this is my current meal plan:

Breakfast: 1 protein smoothie (Almond Milk, Whey Protein Powder, Bananas, and Blueberries/Strawberries)

Key Foods: Protein and Fruit

Snack: Granola Bar (not those nutrigrain bars, but whole foods makes an awesome granola bar) or 1/4 cup of almonds and raisins

Key Foods: Whole grain carbs, healthy fats, protein

Lunch:  Chobani Plain Low-fat yogurt with Bear Naked Granola and blueberries or turkey and cheese rolled together and butternut squash soup or Turkey Panini with fruit

Key Foods: Whole grain carbs, protein, fruits, veggies

Snack: V8 low sodium or carrots and hummus

Key Foods: Veggies, healthy fats

Dinner: Whole wheat pasta primavera with chicken (one cup of pasta) or brown rice with veggies and chicken

Key Foods: Whole grain carbs, protein, veggies

Snack:  2 cups of popcorn  without butter (not microwaved)

Key Foods: Healthy high fiber, low calorie snack

You don't have to eat these exact foods, but if you stick to the meal plan and follow the key foods, you will feel much better! Try to spread these meals and snack evenly throughout the day! Eating every 2-3 hours is best:)

No comments:

Post a Comment