Thursday, December 22, 2011

And...Another Quote!

I really find it hard to not share fantastic quotes. I mean, who doesn't want to hear a phrase that puts a smile on your face? My favorite type of quote is one that helps me to re-evaluate a mindset or a way of life. Especially when they help me to change a mindset that I've been stuck in. I believe quotes/phrases have the power to do so. There are some things/moments in life, when you just want to say, "This sucks!" Whether it's a test in school or a problem with a friend, most of us will be in a bad mood. It's the feeling that everything is wrong in the world and nothing is going your way. Roman Price shared a quote that I believe changes that attitude. So, when your in a negative mindset, please read this quote:

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude"~Scott Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment