Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Search for Green Superfoods...

I feel like I don't eat enough greens. I love fruits and some veggies, but getting in all the greens is hard for me. I am now motivated to get in more greens, so I am on the search for a superfoods green powder! To be honest, to go to the health food store and buy a package of powdered greens, it's expensive. So I am in the process of finding a brand I like and finding it at a wholesale price online! It's quite an adventure! Today I tried Amazing Grass's Green Superfood Drink Powder. I mixed it in my blender bottle with 300ml of coconut water. The coconut water made it taste a lot better. I am not sure if I would've been able to get it down with just water; I probably would've had to hold my nose. I do feel really energized and satisfied. I feel like I have the energy to get work done. This to me is the perfect after-school snack. A simple drink, with a profound after affect. I will keep you posted with my search for a superfoods powered drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment