Friday, September 9, 2011

The Nine Qualities of Well Being

I sorry I have not posted in a bit-I am honestly exhausted emotionally and physically from the transition back into school! Yesterday at school, I was handed a packet on Original Play, Empowerment, and Mindfulness! In the packet was the Nine Qualities of Well Being and I thought I would share this with you all!
1. Body Regulation
2. Insight: sense of selves, awareness of self
3. Attuned communication with others. Sense of "feeling felt" by another
4. Empathy: (builds on #2 and 3) see from the stance of another's mind
5. Emotional regulation/balance
6. Fear modulation: ability to calm and soothe
7. Response flexibility: pause before we act
8. Intuition: wisdom of the body, heart feeling, and gut feeling
9. Morality: considering larger picture, thinking and acting for the larger group

No comments:

Post a Comment