Monday, September 5, 2011

Something to Keep in Mind...

I start my first day of junior year in just a couple of days and for this school year I wanted to go in with a quote. Something to keep in mind, throughout the year that will help ground me. Right now my biggest personal struggle is always wanting to be at the finish line before I have even started the race. For me, I need to practice not rushing to the end, and instead, enjoying the journey. I am starting a business as a teenager and it's so hard for me to just be present and enjoy each little step to getting it off the ground. If I could, I want my business to be up and running and successful tomorrow, but that's not realistic nor would I get to experience the hard work that it takes to put it together. So to help remind me that I am always moving forward, even when I might not feel like it, I chose the following quote:

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment