Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Time for Some Dr. Suess

Today I felt like it was the perfect day for a quote! And I thought the best person to quote from today is Dr. Suess! Before I share some wisdom, I'll give a bit of context! As a teenager, sometimes I think it can feel like we are all on this path that's just one-way; to get through high school. I think we often get caught up in high school- the drama, grades, driving, and getting ready for college. Maybe some of us might feel like to accomplish anything we have to wait to graduate college. Or maybe we just don't see what else is out there beyond high school. From this quote I hope you will take away that you are in control of your life, even if your just in high school. We can do anything we aspire to do-now! I hate when people say,"Well your just a teenager." Yes we are teens, but it doesn't mean our age should stop us from carving out our own path! If anything, we should let our young, creative brains run wild and use our imagine to develop something our world needs! What I am trying to say is don't let high school rule you, start leaving footprints on this planet now!

"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go."
~Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment