Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture

This past Sunday I finally got a chance to watch Randy Pausch's 'Last Lecture'! Randy Pausch was a professor at Carnegie Mellon University. In September 2006, Pausch learned he had pancreatic cancer and by August 2007 he was given a terminal diagnosis. On September 18, 2007, he gave a truly remarkable lecture called "The Last Lecture: Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams"at Carnegie Mellon. I can thank Roman Price for sharing this with me! After watching this lecture, I was speechless-I beyond loved it, if that's even possible. This lecture is filled with the tools to create a mindset that will ultimately help you to succeed and achieve your childhood dreams! There were so many wonderful quotes; I kept having to rewind it and write them down! I will just share one quote from the lecture, "If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself, and the dreams will come to you." Pretty amazing, right? Here's the link to the most amazing lecture ever: Randy Pausch's Last Lecture

No comments:

Post a Comment