Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Love My Quotes!

Oh how I love my quotes! They keep me grounded when I my head honestly feels like exploding. Today's quote I found helps me realize the importance of opportunities. I found it thanks to Roman Price and LifePulp. Currently I feel very overwhelmed; I have lots going on and it feels like not enough time in the day. I am blessed to be given so many opportunities and be surrounded by amazing people, but sometimes it feels like too much. Today's quote helps me to recognize how important it is to take a hold of all my  opportunities. Sometimes I don't always recognize how many opportunities I am given or how special it is to have an opportunity. This quote reminds me also reminds me to enjoy every aspect of life and especially every opportunity!

‎"Life is like a flowing river full of opportunities. It's up to you whether you stand with a bucket or a spoon." Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment