Saturday, March 3, 2012

Super Yummy Snack!

Yes this snack requires two adjectives-it was so delicious! I have to admit it is kinda fun to have to use whatever is in your kitchen to create something yummy and satisfying. Today I did just that. For my pre-workout snack I had plain low fat greek yogurt with bananas, almonds, and cinnamon. I am starting to play with spices in my food and it has made a delicious difference. The banana with the cinnamon, truly an amazing combination! It made up for the not very flavorful plain yogurt. To top it off, the almonds added a nice little crunch. Packed with protein from the yogurt and almonds, and you get some fruit-it's a great snack, that was able to sustain me throughout my workout. It was simply super yummy!

TeenSanity's Newest Snack
-1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt
-Handful of almonds
-One banana (chopped into bit size pieces)
-Cinnamon (up to you how much you'd like, I added a couple of dashes)

No comments:

Post a Comment