Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gluten Free/ Fitness Videos

This week I am attempting a gluten free diet. I want to see if it makes me feel better then when I am eating gluten. My sister is gluten free and I wanted to try to see what it is like. So far I have found myself eating less carbs because I am honestly afraid to try some of the products. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be loving gluten free alternatives. What I have found is that a lot of the gluten free items are healthier and sometimes contain less calories. For example my brown rice pasta has only 200 calories per cup! I also wanted to mention I am attempting to make some fitness videos for the teenagers of the world! Right now I am perfecting my technique that way I teach you the correct and proper form. I also hate watching myself on film so this is slowing down the process. If there is any workouts or body parts you want to tone and you want me to show you how, just let me know! I am in the process of attempting to get abs and I hope to share with you all my tricks to getting the best abs. (hopefully this won't take too long) I will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment