Saturday, November 20, 2010

Protein Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin

 I will let you know that I am not a chef, but I try, and every once in awhile I come up with something delicious! I love chocolate, but I try not to eat too much because of the fat content. My new cooking obsession is adding protein powder to everything! This morning I made protein multigrain pancakes! Last week I was craving muffins, which normally isn't a good thing to crave. But I wanted to make a muffin into something that wasn't the worst thing for me! This is the best version I could come up with! I know it is not the healthiest, but it is better than a regular muffin! So here is my recipe:

Protein-Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins by TeenSanity

2 cups of whole wheat flour
1/3 cup of white sugar
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 cup of mashed bananas
2/3 cup of canola oil
1 egg beaten
1 cup of dark chocolate chips
4 (or more) scoops of Trader Joe's Whey Chocolate Protein Powder
Dash of cinnamon and nutmeg

Mix together and Bake for 15-20 minutes at 425 degrees!

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment