Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Favorite Fitness Equipment

GO BUY A MEDICINE BALL! I am actually having an intense burning sensation during my workout. Before I reached a point in my workouts where I thought they weren't going to get anymore intense, but now with the medicine ball my workouts have drastically changed. With a new change in my workouts, I am setting a goal for myself. In January I will be going to Hawaii and by that time my goal is to have visible abs. My favorite fitness company, Warrior Dynamics, is helping me reach this goal. Without the help of Warrior Dynamics I would not be where I am today. With Warrior Dynamics screaming in my face, today, I was able to achieve 500 crunches with an eight pound medicine ball and 150 regular crunches. If you can't have a trainer or work out with a professional fitness company, get a workout buddy. But make sure your fitness buddy actually pushes you. You don't want a workout buddy who just wants to sit around and chat. You want someone that will make you want to improve and workout really hard! I personally try to workout with people who are stronger than me and more advanced, that way I push myself to be as good as them. I highly recommend finding someone who will push you to your limits. That is why I workout with Warrior Dynamics because this company pushes me to my limits!

1 comment:

  1. Great to know that you are a workout-nut. I have a friend who is very conscious about her health and does workout daily. She has recently joined cross-fit classes and quite enjoying it. She was looking for workout gear and found best quality at cheap price.

    ReplyDelete