Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Importance of Exploring New Environments

Sometimes, I get stuck in my own routine and visit the same places over and over again! I think this causes me to get stuck in my head and not really enjoy my experiences. It's really important to expand your horizon and try new things (healthy things). For me, I took a trip into the New York City to visit my cousin and I so needed it! Seeing a new environment and experiencing a different lifestyle is truly rejuvenating. Even in environments that I have been to, I do the same thing and my cousin made sure I didn't! And that was the best part! I learned that it's fun to try a new restaurant and it's okay to not know where you are going (I tend to be OCD about directions). Being in a new environment, for me, clears my energy and makes life a lot more fun! Try to experience something different. Try a health food you've never heard of or just take a walk through a different part of your town than you would normally do! Whatever it is, make sure it's not something harming yourself or your the environment around you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment