Monday, March 14, 2011

Valuable Life Quote

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  ~Author Unknown


I think often we get caught up in life's troubles and complications, or at least I do. I personally struggle with balancing everything in my life and I often get overwhelmed. Everything seems to matter and have importance, but I can't get everything done. I am constantly juggling life and sometimes I get too concentrated on what's rough and I forget to enjoy what I have. I posted this quote because going into spring I want to remember to live life to the fullest and not worry about the little details or the juggling act. We only have so much time on the planet and I think us teenagers get caught up in where we are going and not where we are (I know I do), we need to remember to enjoy our life, especially during our teenage years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment