Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How to Survive Prom...

Luckily for me, my prom was more like an 'end of the year party' so it wasn't your typical prom! So already it was less stressful. But I do have some suggestions on how to maintain your sanity during prom! I think first of all make sure you are eating a balanced diet. Don't be cheating yourself of essential nutrients to fit into your dress or tux. In the end you will only be hurting yourself! Stay physically active, but don't over workout. Go for a run the night before to help calm your nerves and help you get a good night's rest. For the girls, make sure you can do the hairstyle you want, practice beforehand or hire Holly Guimares and Joe Basil to take care of all that stress. Getting my hair and makeup done really put me in the moment and got me excited. I think when you are at prom, just live in the moment. Or you can become friends with the DJs and get to DJ, which is what I did. It was super fun and I must admit I am an awesome DJ! Here is a picture of me DJ-ing at prom:

No comments:

Post a Comment