Friday, May 13, 2011

Pre-Prom Workout:)

Today is my school prom! So yesterday I knew I had to fit one last major workout in, but my designated workout area was being used by father, so I hit the pavement (literally). I decided that I was going to brave running without Kayla. So I blasted my iPod as a workout buddy, which did help me feel better about running alone. Everything was going great, I was finishing my third mile and then I tripped and (very gracefully) fell. May I add this is extremely convenient being that it was the night before prom and I was bleeding, but the most important thing was that I kept going. Even though, I fell I got right back up and finished my third mile. Don't let slip up's in your workout get the best of you, keep going because in the end the results are worth it. For those who want to fit in a quick workout, try to do 1000 jumps of jump rope, every time your feet hit the ground that counts as one! I personally feel more of workout when I do high-knees with jump rope, so you can try that, if you want a higher intensity. Try to complete this as fast as possible and you will get a quick little workout before prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment