Monday, May 30, 2011

Quote Time!

Currently my life is filling with change and new opportunities, that I have always desired, but are now in front of me. This sometimes frightens and overwhelms me, being I am only a teenager. But then I have to remember (as corny as this sounds) that I believe in myself and I believe in the difference I want to make in the world. I know these dreams are big and they are going to take loads of work and determination and nothing is going to be placed in the palm of my hand. I know that not everyone is going to support or believe in me. But what is most important, is that I believe in myself and my dream. Here is the quote that reminds me to have faith in myself:

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

-Gail Devers

No comments:

Post a Comment