Monday, May 9, 2011

Prom Makeup Look #1!

Personally, I am more excited to get my makeup done by Holly Guimares than to actually go to prom! But I am even more excited to share with all my TeenSanity girls the prom makeup looks by Holly! My favorite aspect of all of the looks is you won't look like you have overdone your makeup, it's not 'caked on', it's simply pretty! Holly has given us step by step directions on how to transform our eyes from lame to insane! The first tutorial I am sharing with all of you is the 'Funky and Fun' eye look:

Step One: Apply lid color all over lid with "patting" technique
Step Two: Apply contour color in the crease of the eye, like a "v" shape:
Step Three: Apply highlight color, this should be the lightest shadow, on brow bone to "marry" the look together:
Step Four: Apply mascara to the top & bottom of the lash line:

Step Five: Show it off!

I will have more of Holly's Prom Makeup Looks to come this week! If you are interested in having Holly do your makeup, contact her at hlguimares@aol.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment