Thursday, May 19, 2011

This inspires me...

I think there is a time in all of our teenage lives or in our life when we are going to be told that we won't amount to anything or we feel like there are just too many challenges in life. Sometimes we might be bullied or might not get everything right, but that's just part of the journey. And if we can accept who we are, not let people talk us down or let challenges get in our way, I know we will all be okay because challenges makes us different and who wants to be the same as everyone else? Bryon Breeze, jr. was born without legs or hands, yet he has the most amazing and uplifting spirit. He moved to New York from Washington, D.C. in order to achieve his goal of uniting Urban Casualties, a group of hip-hop artist in wheelchairs, to record a hip-hop cd. Bryon Breeze, jr, is 'Half a Soulja' and he reminds me that whatever challenges I may face, I can reach my goals. Here is his story: http://www.halfasoulja.com/soulja_trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment