Saturday, July 16, 2011

Come Join Me on July 30th and Celebrate National Dance Day

As you know, I love being active and dance has always a great alternative to my workouts. That's why I am encouraging everyone to celebrate and take part in National Dance Day on July 30th. For those of who live in the Fairfield county area, come join me at the Easton Community Center gazebo, where my school's arts program, Students C.R.E.A.T.E, will be be testing the theory-The  Macarena Project – Can You Dance to it?”. It's important to recognize and support health and wellness, so please come dance with me!Here is the information and I hope you can make it:)



Save the date!
Saturday, July 30
In conjunction with National Dance Day
Students’ C.R.E.A.T.E. invite you to:
Can you dance to it?
“The Macarena Project”
ECC Gazebo 1-3:30 pm
Come help us show the nation Easton can dance!

Event will be taped and submitted to the National dance day and “so you think you can dance” websites

Students’ C.R.E.A.T.E. (Coalition for the Reinforcing of Enrichment for Adolescents through Exploration) is a group of present and past ECDS high school students dedicated to the creative arts.
For more information:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment