Friday, July 1, 2011

100th Post!!!

Back in October, when I first started this blog, I had no expectations. I actually did it just to show people that I could write a blog, so I never expected to have my 100th post on my 16th birthday. I just wanted to try to "make healthy cool." I don't know if I have achieved this, yet, but I certainly have tried and will continue to try in whatever I do in life. I will continue to share my love of a healthy lifestyle with everyone (and hopefully, soon, in some new ways). I think so far I have learned from this blog is to trust what you believe in, no matter what others' say. Trust who you are and trust that everything will happen when you are ready for it. I have gone through a lot this past year and I have watched myself grow into who I am, not what people want me to be. This is just the beginning and I continue to look forward to sharing my journey through health and wellness with everyone! Here is a list of some of the people who have truly helped this blog and helped me grow over this past year:

Mrs. Inwood-Thank you for believing in me when I didn't! Thank you for creating a school that has shown me the true meaning of education and community. You have inspired me to do something I truly love and to make a difference in the world. I love you so much and I honestly consider you to be my second mother. You are amazing and I can only hope to be just as amazing as you:)

Mr. Quirk-Thank you for always having my back in whatever venture I may embark on! You continue to teach me 21st century learning and push me to my true potential- you are BOSS! Your support means the world to me and I honestly don't believe I would be where I am without you!

Nathan-Thank you for always supporting me and being my "bodyguard." Your strength and support allows me to grow and push myself, even when I am at my limits. I never thought I could do this without you and I am proud to say that more and more, I am able to do it on my own because I know you will always have my back. Your the best teacher and bodyguard I could ever ask for:)

Miss Casey-Thank you for helping guide me along my journey! Your support and techniques have truly changed the way I look at the world and myself. I continue to be on my "growing edge", but because of you, I know I can handle it:)

To my parents and sister-Thank you guys for supporting me along the journey the entire time! I know I have put you guys through a lot, but I love you more than you will ever know. I am such a lucky girl to have parents who support her, no matter what she does or believes in (especially with my crazy goals). Thank you, Liv, for having my back, even when I don't realize it and I will always have yours. I am truly blessed to have you guys in my life (even if I don't always show it)!

Thank you to all my readers and supporters for believing in this blog. It's your views and comments that push me to make this blog the best it can be. I can't wait to show you all what I have really got:)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tessa,

    We are so proud of you! We know you can accomplish anything you put your mind to. You have overcome many obstacles, but in the end you inspired many people. Keep changing peoples lives and continue to strive for your goals.

    We love you,

    Mom, Dad, Olivia, and DIesel

    ReplyDelete