Monday, July 11, 2011

Teen Business Summit

Today while researching teenage entrepreneurs I found something quite remarkable a Teen Business Summit being held via skype in August. As some of you may know, I am teenager who is looking to start a business and really take more of an active part in this world. I often find my age can get in my way, when I talk to adults about what I am looking to do, they quickly turn me down and often tell me I will not amount to much or I get strange looks. This can be a turn off, but it only motivates to be a teenager in business. So when I found this Teen Business Summit, I had to share it with everyone! For teenagers to get the opportunity to hear successful business entrepreneurs, is so unique and much needed. Us, teenagers, really are the future and our ideas can shape the world. I, personally, love just talking with other teenagers about their ideas and opinions on the world. Because we are SO unique, innovative, and that is exactly what this world needs. Teenagers are way too often stereotyped and it's unfair because we are the exact opposite. We are motivated, creative, and brilliant. I think we are just looking for someone to hear our voice. I think the Teen Business Summit is something all teenagers should attend! The summit will be from August 22nd-24th! This will allow us to hear what multiple speakers from around the world have to say about teenagers and business. It is FREE and the purpose of the summit is to network, motivate, and inspire the Teenage Entrepreneurial community. For something like this to occur, it shows our voices are being heard! The link to attend is http://www.teenbusinesssummit.com/. I will be there and so should YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment