Friday, August 12, 2011

My Dad Puts the World in SYNC

It's my dad's birthday, so I thought my post for today should be about how my dad makes the world healthier. My dad is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine and a master practitioner of Qigong. Simply said, he puts people "in sync". What is sync and why does it make you healthier, you ask? Sync is when everything works together in perfect harmony. It's the body's natural, optimal state! Sync is an energy healing and performance enhancement technique developed by my father. It's really quit brilliant (and I am not just saying that). I have watched athletes of all ages perform better when my dad teaches them to synchronize themselves'. I have witnessed a golfer, my own age, hit the golf ball twenty-yards further when my dad taught him the technique. When you are in sync, you are simply healthier because your body is effortless, everything is working together! Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you loads and hope you have a wonderful day!

To learn more about my dad or to schedule an appointment, check out his website: http://www.jeffreyczimmerman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment