Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What's for dinner?

I often am the one cooks dinner because I am so cautious as to what I put in my body. I am able to prepare dinner the healthiest way (which sometimes takes longer). It's also good because then my entire family is eating well, too. Today I made pasta primavera super healthy. I recently found Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Pasta. Sprouted grains are the best because sprouting is the only way to release all of the vital nutrients in whole grains. Not to mention it's got nine gram of protein, seven grams of fiber, and zero grams of sugar (per serving). You can find this awesome pasta in Stop and Shop and Whole Foods. I mixed this pasta with zucchini, squash, broccoli, and tomatoes from the local farmers market. Add a bit of olive oil, garlic, black pepper, and parmesan cheese. This is a great dinner for the entire family! Make your parents proud and cook dinner!
This picture is a bit blurry, but this was what I made for dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment