Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Love My Snacks!

Those midmorning and afternoon snacks are what keep me going throughout the day. Without them I would be hungry and unable to focus and get work done! There's nothing worse than being hungry and having to complete a bunch of work or just make it through a class. So here are some yummy ideas for when your feeling hungry:
-Siggi's 0% milk fat yogurt (these yogurts are sweetened with agave nectar and are delicious)
-Serving size of carrots and a tablespoon of hummus or a mini-whole wheat pita pocket and a tablespoon of hummus (carrots and garlic hummus are one of my favorite combos)
-1/4 cup of almonds and raisins (another favorite combo)
-A glass of cocoa cashew milk (this can be found at Whole Foods)
-Celery, peanut butter, and raisins (otherwise known as "ants on a log")
-Apples and peanut butter (personally, self ground peanut butter is the best kind around)

No comments:

Post a Comment