Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vibin' Jewelry...literally

Recently, I've discovered 'VibesUp' energy jewelry. Your probably thinking, "WTF is energy jewelry?" Well that's a good question; energy jewelry is pretty amazing. The Law of Attraction states that like attracts like. In every emotion and feeling there is energy and vibrations. Every thought we have when combined with emotion, vibrates out into the universe and affects what we attract back into our life. Crazy, right?! For me, it can be very hard to be focusing on love and positive energy every second, of every day. Luckily 'VibesUp' jewelry and product does just that-they help keep our vibrations attracting good throughout the day, even when we are not thinking about it. 'VibesUp' jewelry combines essential oils, gemstones, and liquid crystal coding. The liquid crystal coding amplifies the energy from the gemstone like a natural good energy battery. I personally can feel the positive energy surrounding me when I am wearing my 'VibesUp' jewelry, it really works. I might be more sensitive to this considering my dad is doctor of energy medicine. If you want to surround yourself with positive energy all day long, go get some vibin' jewelry! 'VibesUp' website is http://vibesup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment