Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Living in the MOMENT

Sorry I haven't posted recently-I have been personally going through some stuff. Sometimes there are triggers in my life that bring up old emotions that take over me and make me feel stress from the past. I am learning to focus on what's going on now. The past is the past, it's already happened, and I can't change it. I don't know what the future will bring, but I know I can put my best foot forward now and that can only help me for the future. I keep rediscovering the importance of enjoying life now. We have to enjoy every moment we have on this earth because it could be gone tomorrow.These past few days I have had some struggles with emotional triggers. I tend to let the past take over my life now. I am learning to recognize these emotions, but not let them get the best of me. I realize when I am at my happiest is when I am enjoying what I have at that moment. Today's lesson is to live in the moment because we don't know what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment