Sunday, April 24, 2011

Vision Board

Happy Easter Everyone! I spent my Easter cleaning my room and I highly recommend cleaning your room. It took me two hours, but I did it. It helps to blast some music and just get it over with! The rest of my day I spent making a vision board. To me a vision board, is what I want to see in my life and little  self reminders that everything is going to be okay! I filled my vision board with pictures and words that meant something to me. On each picture I wrote an affirmation that had a personal meaning to me. Whether it is something I want in the future or something I need to remind myself of everyday, it is on that board! I know this may sound corny or lame, but it does make you feel better. Lately some adults have been telling me that the projects I am working on (TeenSanity) will never amount to anything and I should just give up and focus on school. This really upset me and it makes me second guess what I am doing. I know that these projects mean the world to me and even if they don't succeed, I have to try. Sometimes I think adults give us advice or their opinions that are their own fears. So I wrote an affirmation-Nothing can stop me from reaching my goals and I will always keep swimming (in the picture I am swimming). I also filled my board with words I cut out from magazines to add a little spice! I HIGHLY recommend creating a vision board! Here is mine:





1 comment:

  1. you're really an inspiration. i love the surfing picture! :)

    ReplyDelete