Thursday, April 28, 2011

Super Sleepy

I don't know about anyone else, but I am exhausted. I already have an overactive brain, so when it's time for me to sleep it takes me forever, I have to stay in bed and read for what feels like hours. Then I feel exhausted during the day. I am sitting with my green tea right now, trying to get energized before my workout:) So how much sleep are teenagers suppose to get? 9.25 hours of sleep a night. I couldn't believe it, I am maybe getting six and most teens are getting less! Unfortunately for us teens, we are not invincible (though we like to think we are) and we do need to try to get more sleep. Lack of sleep has many negative effects such as making it harder to deal with family and friends (which is already hard enough), you can feel moody, and you perform poorly. Don't forget that our brains will shut off and fall asleep if they have to, and for those that drive, this is extremely dangerous. So go get some sleep, before sleep gets you!

No comments:

Post a Comment